Sunday, February 18, 2007

english in okpo

Once in awhile, I will be walking around Okpo and see signs that don't quite make sense to me. Maybe it is common to keep beer and fish in a bank, but I don't think I will open up an account at that bank (even if the fish is fresh!).






I hope you don't think I am making fun of the English signs in Okpo, but you sometimes have to laugh at some of them. However, I am sure I couldn't translate Korean half as good (if I knew Korean).

These pictures are just a few of the ones I see around town. I'll try to get some more to show you. I sometimes get looks on the street whenever I am taking some of the photos. People probably wonder why I am taking a picture of a sign.





I saved the best for last.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your new blogsite, and the pictures are wonderful. The peonies are beautiful.