Monday, September 10, 2007

korean brush painting #3


I am still taking painting class every Friday morning with Mr. Park. It is one of my favorite things I do while here in Okpo. I spent most of the spring doing the 4 seasons - everyone does some of the same pictures at first and these are some of them.

I enjoyed doing them but they really aren't, as a group, one of my best I think. The two pictured are winter and summer.

Since I have been back I have completed "kimchi pots in the snow" and am now working on some pine trees in the snow.






I also have been taking a bead class since I returned. It really isn't too much of "my thing" but it actually has been sort of fun. And I have met several new people while taking the class.

Just a sampling of my new handiwork....!

That reminds me, here is a picture of the beautiful jewelry box that was given to me by the shipyard.

No comments: