Friday, September 19, 2008

twenty four hours


After
a one and one half hour drive to the airport
and
a one and one half hour wait at the airport
and
a 13 hour airplane ride
and
a four hour layover in Tokyo (was only supposed to be two)
and
a two hour flight to Busan, South Korea
and
a two hour drive to Okpo, South Korea,

I am safely back to my life in Korea. Sorry for the 2 month hiatus, but I had a wonderful time back in Texas. It has been a month since he left Texas, so it is wonderful to see Ken again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back safely. What did you do in Tokyo? Kip was glad he decided not to make the trip !

Anonymous said...

happy to have you back online...I miss you and I miss your adventures...say Hi to Ken for me and Bill....

kim said...

Cathy - hope you and your family are settling in okay. I imagine you have started back to work by now. Keep in touch and tell Bill hello as well!