Monday, April 9, 2007

my korean blogsite

When I first started doing a blogsite, I looked around at different sites you could do it in. I finally decided to start one on Blogger. I had a Google email account and it seemed logical and easy to use. I was just finding my way on doing all of this and I didn't really know all the ins and outs of blogging - not that I know everything now. Anyway, I started setting up my template and profile on this site. Then, one day I opened the site and everything was in Korean! It was definitely my site but all the instructions and tabs were in Korean. So I hunted around for another site and started on it. It definitely was harder for me to master, especially for posting pictures but I plugged along for awhile. One day, I decided to go back to Blogger to see if I could figure out if there was anything I could do to get it to show up in English again. I logged on and it was in English again! That was when I transferred everything back into Blogger. About a month ago, I logged in and it was back in Korean. Everything I had written was in English, it was just the posting instructions. Since I had been doing it awhile, I kind of knew what buttons to press to post my blogs. And I found a site to email my problem to. A week later, it was back in English and a week after that I got an email from Google saying they were still ironing out some kinks. Well, it is back in Korean again.

Maybe this is a sign for me to learn to read Korean.

| 대시보드 | 도움말 | 로그아웃
대시보드
블로그 관리 블로그 만들기 | 도움말
kim in korea 블로그 보기 22 개의 게시물, 최근 게시일: 2007. 4. 4

새 게시물 관리: 게시물, 설정, 레이아웃 Blogger Buzz 블로그(영문)의 Blogger 팀으로부터 보다 자세한 정보를 얻으실 수 있습니다. kim
사진이 없습니다.

프로필 수정(또는 보기)
내 계정
언어 변경
모바일 장치
모바일 블로그 시작 방법 알아보기
'도움말' 리소스
도움말 센터
Blogger 상태
알려진 문제

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

홈 | 정보 | Buzz | 도움말 | 언어 | 개발자 | 장비
서비스 약관 | 개인정보 보호 | 콘텐츠 정책 | © 1999 – 2007 Google

Maybe not today though.

No comments: