Sunday, April 22, 2007

Korean brush painting #2


In case you are on pins and needles, I wanted to share my paintings I have done so far in my art class. I really enjoy it, I wish it was a couple of times a week. I was excited last Friday because I got to start on trees and mountains. Not that I didn't enjoy flowers, but it was nice to get on to something else for awhile. After you finish a painting, he will get it matted, framed or put on a scroll if you want him to. I did have him put my first one on a scroll and hung it in on our empty bedroom wall because it matched our comforter we have here. So here goes....!


4 comments:

xoussef said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Wow...they are wonderful!!! What a great class to be taking. You are very talented.

Anonymous said...

Those are really lovely!! And I love the window story!! Sometimes I feel that is how I do things....the backwards,long way!!

Unknown said...

Those are incredible! I hope you are still online because I have a question concerning your art.

Eddy