Tuesday, April 1, 2008

spring again



I can't believe it is April already and a year has gone by since I last spoke of springtime. The weeks just seem to fly by.

One day the trees are bare and the next day they are dressed in pink

or purple



or white.





It is still not really warm yet - the wind still has a nip to it at times. But we have had some beautiful days lately. I will be going to the Cherry Blossom Festival again this week. Hopefully the weather will be nice to us this year, last year it rained some of the day we went.

On another note - we are moving out of the row house to an apartment. We really hadn't thought of moving but I was at a friend's apartment and fell in love with it. My main complaint about where we live is how dark it is. I need alot of sunlight in my home and this place can be a cave (especially in the afternoons). We (mainly I) deliberated for awhile because it is nice not to have to take an elevator and such. But this place is brand new and is on the 17th floor with a wonderful view of the water. So here we go - probably sometime this week!

1 comment:

Helena said...

Beautiful photos!