Saturday, May 17, 2008

so sorry

I am sorry for my lack of writing in the past month, but I have been in Texas visiting. While I was home, my mother had a publication from Somerset Studio called Artful Blogging.
I brought it back on the airplane and read it. I thought it would have alot of technical information in it, but it mainly had excerpts of different blogs. However, it did have a few tidbits about blogging etiquette. One of them was to make sure you let your readers know if you're to be away from your blog for a while and tell them when you'll be back. I originally started this blog for myself and family to read, but as per some of my comments I see that it is read by other people. My family knows when I am away, but I guess others do not. For that, I am sorry - I won't let it happen again.

No comments: