Wednesday, February 13, 2008

happy valentine's day

I want to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day. I roamed around my home and took some pictures of red items in celebration of the day. I hope you enjoy them.

Socks bought in the Korean market in Okpo.




Trinkets bought in China.
Little shoes (which I love) bought in China.
Chopsticks that are packaged with the noodles you buy here.
A stamp I bought on the street downtown that has my name written in Korean (I need to find out which way is up - it might be upside down or sideways!!)

The flowers that my sweet husband brought me at lunchtime today.

5 comments:

Renata said...

Hi Kim,
Happy Valentine's day! What a nice idea! I really enjoyed it. About your stamp, I bought one myself and I guess all of them have some kind of marking (just where you hold the stamp). This mark should be facing forward.
Hope you have a beautiful day today!

Anonymous said...

Iloved the little red shoes and the socks. Such a fun blog today.

Why am I here??? said...

hehe cool!!!! And score with the flowers.

And your stamp just needs to be turned 180 degrees (right now it's upside down).........but good effort

ckp said...

Hi, I've been reading your blog and enjoying it. I hope to study in Korea some day. I can read hangul, and since you asked, your stamp is upside down. thanx for sharing about korea.

kim said...

Thanks so much for your help. I actually found out last night that I had it upside down. Sorry if I offended anyone - but I appreciate the comments. I continue to learn every day!