Tuesday, February 12, 2008

it sure is chilly outside


I don't remember it being this cold last winter. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't, but some days I just can't get warm enough. We have had alot of sunny days but they seem to be windy too. I am just thankful we aren't dealing with several feet of snow like alot of people do in the winter. We did have a light brushing of snow a couple of weeks ago though.

Ken and I took the ferry to Busan on Saturday just to get out of town for a change. It was sooooo cold. But it was nice to have a change of scenery and to roam the marketplace and to eat some American junk food. It was hilarious about how indecisive Ken was over whether to go to McDonald's or Outback Steak House. As it turns out, we decided to go to Outback for a couple of appetizers and then Ken got a Big Mac afterwards. My, my, aren't we the gourmets of American junk food?

Back to being cold. Even the pig heads in the marketplace had plastic coats on for the day.


In case you want to get another look at the pig heads, here is a picture of a woman chopping at them.

I hope you aren't planning on ham for dinner tonight. You might want to rethink that.




After all of that, I will end with a cute photo of a little man that was standing outside a shop. He was definitely ready for the cold day.

No comments: